There are different ways to clean up your contact lenses. But we want to teach you the best way to clean up your lenses to make sure of your safety.
So here are some tips to wear contact lenses with ease.. so you can flaunt those beautiful eyes!
1. Remove lenses from packaging/vial and place each contact lens into the specially designed lens holder.
2. Close the cover and make sure that the lens is properly placed.
3. Rinse the contact lenses using fresh contact lens for 5 seconds.
*Never EVER rinse your contacts with hydrogen peroxide solution and apply them directly to your eyes without completing the entire disinfecting and neutralizing step! Doing so can cause a painful chemical injury to the eye.
**Rub and rinse your contact lenses as directed by your eye care professional.
4. Fill the lens case with the fresh contact lens solution up into the indicator line.
5. Submerge the lenses in the case and twist the cap to close the lenses securely.
You will notice a bubbling action immediately.
6. Allow the lenses to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight.
This time is required to assure complete neutralization of the hydrogen peroxide and other impurities.
Do not remove the lenses before 6 hours or you'll likely experience redness, burning and stinging sensation if you try to apply your lenses.
7. After 6 hours or overnight, simply open the case and discard the used solution.
Clean up the case using fresh contact lens solution and let it air dry. Do not rinse the case with water because water can have impurities that can infect your eyes.
Do not “top-off” the solutions in your case. Always discard all of the leftover contact lens solution after each use. Never reuse any lens solution.
Clean, rinse and air-dry your lens case each time lenses are removed.
Do not expose your contact lenses to any water: tap, bottled, distilled, lake or ocean water.
Here's a quick illustration for Proper Care of Contact Lenses for your guide:
Important: Contact your eye care professional if you experience any symptoms of eye irritation or infection